- Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm EST
- 616-524-5243 (ext 3)
Get Started Seminar
Two full days of hands-on, extensive training in a classroom setting, including a free copy of the complete ProKitchen Training Book.
Learn how to use the program from starting at the basics up through a complete custom design and much, much more.
New Workshop Locations and Dates:
- Mar 12th and 13th – Philadelphia, PA
- Mar 15th and 16th – Nashville, TN
- Apr 2nd and 3rd – Phoenix, AZ
- Apr 12th and 13th – New York, NY (White Plains, NY area)
- Apr 16th and 17th – Boston, MA (Haverhill, MA area)
- Apr 30th and May 1st – Chicago/Milwaukee (Racine, WI area)
- May 3rd and 4th – Minneapolis, MN
- May 14th and 15th – Las Vegas, NV
- May 17th and 18th – Los Angeles, CA
- May 21st and 22nd – San Francisco, CA
- May 24th and 25th – Seattle, WA
For more information, or to purchase training, please call 616-524-5243 (ext 1) or email email@example.comDon’t see a city near you? Suggest a location today!
– All sales are final. – An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address submitted within 72 hours of the payment. – Please do not book any non-refundable travel until the workshop is confirmed and you have received an official confirmation email from ProKitchen Training and Design. – All travel related expenses such as airfare, hotel, food etc. are at the expense of the attendee. – A full refund will be issued only if a workshop is cancelled by ProKitchen Training and Design. – Workshop dates are subject to change; however, attendees will be notified if dates are changed. – Workshop locations are subject to change; however, if changed they are typically in the same area. – ProKitchen Software, LLC and ProKitchen Training and Design, Inc cannot be held liable due circumstances beyond its control. – Workshops are from 8:30am to 6:00pm each day, with a one hour lunch (not provided), unless otherwise stated. – Each attendee will receive the most current ProKitchen Training book and Advanced USB. – Each attendee must have a computer with ProKitchen installed on it as well as an external mouse. If attendee is lacking ProKitchen License, a temporary license of the software will be provided by ProKitchen Software, LLC for the class. – All Attendees should have computer and design knowledge before attending a workshop.
Video tutorials with tips and tricks for getting the most out of ProKitchen products.
These walkthroughs are perfect for visual learners who would rather watch a video than read a manual.
There is also a link below for those who prefer a manual.Access the Video Tutorial Library Access the ProKitchen Training Manual
ProKitchen Free Trainings Schedule
|Free Online ProKitchen Training – Basic Training||3/1/2018||3pm-5pm EST||Thursday||Sara Walker|
|Free Online ProKitchen Training – Advanced Training||3/6/2018||3pm-5pm EST||Tuesday||Bill Allen|